MySQL Value workshop: Save up to 90% of IT Cost
Do your databases cost more than they need to be? Get cost effective and yet high performance database with robust security.
Come to the MySQL Value workshop to find out how can you save up to 90% of your database cost.
MySQL is going to be presented at Collaborate 17 this year. David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager is representing MySQL at the Oracle corporate booth. Come to expo area to find Dave and talk about what is new in MySQL. We are looking forward to meeting you there!
We are happy to invite you to the PHP Yorkshire show in the University of York, UK on Saturday, April 8, 2017. MySQL Community team is going to attend and talk on "MySQL 8". The talk is given by David Stokes, MySQL Community Manager and is scheduled @2:50pm in Bytemark Track. Do not miss the opportunity to hear more about what is new in MySQL 8.0!
We are happy to announce that MySQL is attending and speaking at PerconaLive, the Open Source Database conference held at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara & The Santa Clara Convention Center during April 24-27, 2017. Please do not miss the MySQL talks scheduled during this event. Below you can find a list of MySQL talks:
April 24, 2017:
- Kenny Gryp, Matt Lord, Fred Descamps: MySQL InnoDB Cluster & Group Replications in a Nutshell Hands-On Tutorial, @9:30 AM - 12:30 PM at Ballroom C, and Tutorial (part 2): 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM at Ballroom C
- Øystein Grøvlen: How to Analyze and Tune MySQL Queries for Better Performance, @9:30 AM - 12:30 PM at Ballroom E
- Morgan Tocker: MySQL 8.0 Optimizer Guide, @1:30 PM - 4:30 PM at Ballroom E
April 25, 2017:
- Geir Hoydalsvik: MySQL 8.0 Major new features, @11:30 AM - 12:20 PM at Ballroom C
- Manyi Lu: MySQL 8.0 What is New in the Optimizer, @1:20 PM - 2:10 PM at Ballroom C
- Sunny Bains: MySQL 8.0 what's new in InnoDB, @2:20 PM - 3:10 PM at Ballroom C
- Luis Soares, Lars Thalmann: MySQL 8.0 New Replication Features, @3:50 PM - 4:40 PM at Ballroom C
- Georgi Kodinov, Mike Frank: MySQL 8.0: Security, @5:15 PM - 5:40 PM at Ballroom C
April 27, 2017:
- Stale Deraas: MySQL 8.0: Data Dictionary: an Internal Server Component that really matters, @11:00 AM - 11:50 AM at Ballroom C
- Rene Cannao, Fred Descamps: Inexpensive Datamasking for MySQL with ProxySQL, @11:00 AM - 11:50 AM at Ballroom F
- Nuno Carvalho, Luis Soares: Everything You Need to Know About MySQL Group Replication, @1:50 PM - 2:40 PM at Ballroom F
- Dimitri Kravtchuk: MySQL 8.0 Performance Scalability & Benchmarks, @1:50 PM - 2:40 PM at Ballroom C
- Mike Zinner, & Alfredo Kojima: Using the MySQL Document Store, @3:00 PM - 3:50 PM at Ballroom F
We are looking forward to talking to you at PerconaLive!
We are happy to invite you to the upcoming Boston MySQL Meetup Group meeting scheduled for May 1, 2017. This time with a special guests:
- Øystein Grøvlen, Senior Principal Software Engineer in MySQL group. Øystein will be talking about "Common Table Expressions & Window Functions".
- Frédéric Descamp, MySQL Community Manager for EMEA & APAC who will be talking about "MySQL InnoDB Cluster: MySQL HA made easy :)"
Come to meet our MySQL experts and listen what is new in MySQL world!
Oracle MySQL Day Utrecht
Join MySQL Day Utrecht to learn about how the world's most popular open source database can help you drive your business to the new age.
You’ll understand how to ensure the highest levels of MySQL security leveraging new features & best practices, and you’ll learn how to develop better MySQL applications.
You’ll find out what’s new in MySQL Cluster 7.5 and how to benefit from the best of SQL & NoSQL with the new MySQL Document Store.
In this exclusive MySQL event, we will cover MySQL's new High Availability function called Group Replication. Join us and get the important facts on how to keep your business running at all times.
If you're looking to deliver cloud-based applications powered by the #1 open source database, the new Oracle MySQL Cloud Service provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise-ready cloud service that enables organizations and independent software vendors (ISVs) to develop and deploy MySQL-based applications globally at scale.
Join us to learn all about it! You’ll understand how it can help you to rapidly, securely and cost-effectively deliver modern applications and drive your digital transformation initiatives.
Don’t miss this opportunity to review the latest MySQL news, meet the team and get all your questions answered. Register Now!
Our pleasure to announce that MySQL Community team is going to attend PHPtek 17, the 12th Annual Editon of PHP Conference in Atlanta. Please do not miss the scheduled MySQL workshop given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager as follows:
- MySQL Replication Workshop on May 23rd @2-5pm
We are looking forward to meeting you at PHPtek.
OpenSUSE Conference (OSC17) 2017
We are pleased to announce that as a tradition we are sponsoring & attending the OpenSUSE Conference hold on May 26-28, 2017 in Nuremberg. We are going to secure a MySQL talk, please watch organizers website for further updates in the schedule & do not miss the opportunity to come to talk to us there!
We are happy to announce that same as last year MySQL is attending and speaking at the local Bulgarian Oracle User Group Conference in June. This time with a special guest, MySQL ACE, Giuseppe Maxia with a talk on "A quick tour of MySQL 8.0 roles" & "MySQL document store: SQL and NoSQL united". Georgi Kodinov, Senior Software Development Manger will talk about "Cloudy with a chance of MySQL".
Hong Kong OS Conference
We are happy to announce that as usual MySQL team is going to attend HK OS 2017! You will be able to find MySQL team at the booth in expo area as well as talk to them after their presentations. Till now following talks were accepted:
- Ryusuke Kajiyama on What's New in MySQL 8.0 approved
- Ivan Ma: The deep dive in-and-out of MySQL Group Replication (Community talk)
Do not miss this great OS show!
We are happy to announce that as tradition we are again part of the SELF 2017. Watch the organizers website for more details about MySQL proposed talks and do not miss the opportunity to talk to our MySQL experts at MySQL booth in expo area! We are looking forward to talking to you!
We are happy to announce that MySQL is again part of SwanseaCon, the technical event for Software Developers, Architects, Project Mangers, Analysts & Consultants in Wales, UK. This time above the MySQL booth there will be also a MySQL talk on "Making MySQL Agile-ish" given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. Come to the MySQL session and to MySQL booth to talk to our staff.