Events & Conferences
Come join us at the upcoming Great Indian Developer Summit 2019 in Bangalore, India!
Oracle Booth | April 22-26 - Great International Developer Expo Area
- Get connected with the Oracle and MySQL team
Oracle MySQL Session | April 24 - Hall C, 12:10pm - 12:40pm
- Speaker: Sanjay Manwani
- Topic: NoSQL + SQL = MySQL
- Track: GIDS.DATA/CLOUD
We are happy to be part of of this Linux show again. This year we are again Gold sponsor with a MySQL booth in the expo area and the talk as follows:
- "7 Database Mistakes You Are Making and MySQL 8 Features for Developers" given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. Since the schedule is not yet announced, please watch organizer's website for further updates.
We are looking forward seeing you again and talking to you @LinuxFest Northwest!
This year MySQL Community team is a Patron sponsor of this Python conference in Florence. This time without a booth but you can find a MySQL session in the schedule as follows:
- "Python and the MySQL Document Store" given by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager. His talk is scheduled for Friday, May 3 @11:15 - 12:00.
This year for the second time we are Gold sponsor of Longhorn PHP show in Austin, Texas. Same as last year you can find us at MySQL booth in the expo area as well as you can find MySQL talk in the schedule as follows:
- "MySQL 8 Features for Developers" given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. His talk is scheduled for May 3, 2019 @2:15-3:15pm.
Please do not forget to stop by at our booth, we are looking forward to talking to you there!
QCon Sao Paulo is celebrating 10 years and MySQL will be present sponsoring once again this important event of the developer community. Visit our lounge and do not miss the opportunity to chat with one of our representatives.
This is our third time participating and sponsoring OpenSource Day in Warsaw Poland. This year again MySQL is having a booth as well as a talk given by Vittorio Cioe, the MySQL Senior Sales Consultant. Vittorio will hold a session on "MySQL InnoDB Cluster: High Availability with no stress!" topic. Please watch organizer's website for further updates.
We are looking forward to seeing & talking to you at OS Day Poland this year!
As a tradition MySQL is part of the OpenSUSE conferences. This year we are again Silver sponsor but unfortunately without any talk. You can find us at the MySQL booth in the expo area. Please do not hesitate to come to our booth to discuss MySQL questions & news!
MySQL Community team is a Silver sponsor of PerconaLive in Austin. You can find our staff at the MySQL booth in the expo area as well as find plenty of MySQL talks there. Below you can find just the ones given by our team members:
Tuesday, May 28:
- MySQL Tutorial on: "MySQL InnoDB Cluster in a Nutshell: The Saga Continues with 8.0, the full guide", given by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager & Kenny Gryp. The room & time is still not confirmed. Please watch organizer's website for further updates.
Wednesday, May 29:
- 11:00-11:50: "Complex Stateful Applications Made Easier with Kubernetes" by Patrick Galbraith, the Principal Member of MySQL development
- 11:00-11:50: "InnoDB Management and Scalability Improvements in MySQL 8.0" by Sunny Bains, the MySQL SW Development Director
- 11:55-12:45: "New Features in MySQL 8.0 Replication" by Luis Soares, the MySQL SW/Replication Development Director
- 14:00-14:50: "MySQL 8.0 Performance: Scalability & Benchmarks" by Dimitri Kravtchuk, the MySQL Performance Architect
- 17:10-17:35: "LATERAL Derived Tables in MySQL 8.0" by Norvald Ryeng, the Senior SW/Optimizer Development Manager
- 17:40-18:05: "MySQL Shell: The Best DBA tool? How to Use the MySQL Shell as a Framework for DBAs" by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager
Thursday, May 30:
- 14:00-14:50: "Automatic Upgrade and New Error Logging in MySQL 8.0" by Stale Deraas, the MySQL SW Development Director
- 14:55-15:45: "MySQL Group Replication: The Magic Explained v2" by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager.
We are looking forward being part of this show and invite you to come to talk to our team at PerconaLive Austin!
We are happy to announce that MySQL is going to be a Silver sponsor of this show & hopefully we will get at least one speaking slot approved by organizers. The schedule is not yet done, so please watch organizers website for further updates.